The Connection Youth Services
All services are up and running with safety guidelines in place. Masks Must be worn. Screenings are being done upon arrival.
The Connection Youth Services is a program of the Livingston Family Center,
a non-profit agency. TCYS works with youth and families in a variety of ways.
All services provided by The Connection Youth Services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
To engage in people’s lives by offering education, advocacy, and guidance to children,youth and their families,
while providing and promoting a safe, stable environment.
- 24/7 Assistance and Referral Phone (866)440-7233
- Temporary Housing Program (Basic Center) for runaway and homeless youth (ages 11-17)
- Transitional Living Program for homeless young adults (ages 16-21)
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Support Groups
- Street Outreach and Prevention Programs
- Case Management
I have a right to be myself...
I have a right to feel safe…
I have a right to have a home…